Friday, August 12, 2011

Chapter 2

Here I am, wearing a red baseball cap and standing in front of a statue of Paris Gibson in his namesake park, a beautiful greenspace located just north of the Civic Center in downtown Great Falls, Montana.

[I added the photo below 36 days after posting chapter 2.  It didn't take long for me to realize that this slide was out of order.  First of all, where's Barb?  It's supposed to be the summer of 1954.  And the red hat I'm wearing looked awfully familiarly.  And indeed it was; I had seen myself wearing it in the above pic.  I have a feeling there'll be an increasing amount of editing as I progress with this project.]

Dad's still having trouble with indoor exposures.  Larry, probably 14 months old, in his crib, which looks like a classic piece of 1950s blonde furniture.  And Larry, what big eyes you have!

Mom catches Dad and the boys looking at the latest issue of TIME.  OK, I seem more intent on mugging for the camera.  And who, you might ask, is on the cover of TIME

No comments:

Post a Comment