Saturday, October 15, 2011

Chapter 32: Radio Flyer

A new wagon?  I suspect so.  It hasn't appeared in any previous slides, and, as far as I can tell, Windows Photo Gallery magnifying tool included, the paint job looks factory-fresh.

Based on the classic 1950s little-boys' short-sleeved shirt I'm wearing, with no jacket, I'd say it's an unseasonably warm spring day.  And look at the abundance of dandelions on the patchy parsonage lawn.  (I'm pretty sure that's a 1951 or '52 Dodge parked in the background.)

\
In the first picture Barb appears awfully patient while Dad snaps some pictures with his Kodak Pony.  In the second shot, though, a puzzled look clouds her face, as if she's asking herself, Is anyone going to give me a ride in this wagon?
,


Steady on her feet and ever conscious of the camera.  What a sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment